It was her first experience training a rainbow unicorn.

It was her first experience training a rainbow unicorn.

With a single flip of the coin, his life changed forever.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

It's never comforting to know that your fate depends on something as unpredictable as the popping of corn.

I am counting my calories, yet I really want dessert.

The door slammed on the watermelon.

She lived on Monkey Jungle Road and that seemed to explain all of her strangeness.

I was starting to worry that my pet turtle could tell what I was thinking.

Today I heard something new and unmemorable.

He set out for a short walk, but now all he could see were mangroves and water were for miles.

It was a slippery slope and he was willing to slide all the way to the deepest depths.

Peanuts don't grow on trees, but cashews do.

Everyone pretends to like wheat until you mention barley.

Tomorrow will bring something new, so leave today as a memory.

Red is greener than purple, for sure.

The reservoir water level continued to lower while we enjoyed our long shower.

She advised him to come back at once.

The tree fell unexpectedly short.

He poured rocks in the dungeon of his mind.

She did her best to help him.

She was sad to hear that fireflies are facing extinction due to artificial light, habitat loss, and pesticides.

Don't piss in my garden and tell me you're trying to help my plants grow.

Her hair was windswept as she rode in the black convertible.

I caught my squirrel rustling through my gym bag.

He dreamed of leaving his law firm to open a portable dog wash.

You have no right to call yourself creative until you look at a trowel and think that it would make a great lockpick.

I'm not a party animal, but I do like animal parties.

Garlic ice-cream was her favorite.

Instead of a bachelorette party

She wasn't sure whether to be impressed or concerned that he folded underwear in neat little packages.

Peter found road kill an excellent way to save money on dinner.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

You should never take advice from someone who thinks red paint dries quicker than blue paint.